About Doula Consultancy
Historically, Doula Consultancy Management team have a nursing/teaching background. The foundation of our company is built on the highest of quality standards and meeting customer expectations. Working well as a team, we have developed a sophisticated stylish way of management where our talents, versatility and expertise blend successfully with each other.
The diversity of our vibrant, cultural, spiritual and social backgrounds makes our partnership all the more exciting. We are motivated, hard working individuals. Working well as a team, we face our challenges together. So far we have been able to establish and maintain an excellent reputation.
We have drive, enthusiasm, creativity, innovation, passion, wisdom, endless energy and ambition. Between us we have an effervescent, exciting eclectic fusion of personalities and humour which is captivating and infectious. However we do share the same vision and philosophy which is to deliver the highest bespoke quality services, with excellence in mind.
Doula Consultancy is a Emergency First Response approved workplace First Aid registered facility.We are innovators of doula University education. We are on the list of The UK Register of Learning Providers. Our registration number is UKPRN: 10027751. Our quality courses are delivered to you by OFSTED registered qualified doulas/nurses/first aid instructors. We offer quality educational professional programmes.
Our Mission Statement
The mission statement of Doula Consultancy Services is to contribute to its community through the pursuit of delivering quality doula services, education, learning, and research at the highest national and international levels of excellence.
Doula Consultancy Services' distinctive mission is to combine our services and academic rigour with a practical, entrepreneurial and imaginative approach.
Our core values are as follows:
- The unique, quality Antenatal/Birth/Postnatal Doula services that will differentiate Doula Consultancy Services from Doula Services.
- Provide national and international university level academic doula training for all aspiring Doulas
- Running a Doula employment agency to recruit doulas, nannies and childminders
- To provide other doulas with Doula Suite business tools
Doula Consultancy Services relationship with society
- To allow individuals, the widest possible access to our Company
- The contribution which Doula Consultancy Services can make to society through the pursuit, dissemination, and application of knowledge
- Opportunities for innovative partnerships with maternity units, health centres, GPS, business and charitable foundations.
Doula Consultancy Services Staff
- Recognition and reward of the Doula Consultancy Services staff as its greatest asset
- The encouragement of career development for all Doulas affliated to us.
- Doula Consultancy Services truly believes that all those that comes into contact with us, have a right to be treated as individuals with their own set of beliefs that demands respect. Our innovative, passionate and creative intuition ensures that everyone we come in to contact with is treated in the same manner as we would expect to be treated ourselves. Meeting the needs of everyone who comes into contact with us is our ultimate aim. We respect that people have different needs, wishes and desires.
- We actively encourage a process of two way communication between all our clients, their families, Doula students, and other healthcare professionals.
- All our clients will be given evidenced based information and every opportunity to make informed choices about their own doula care and/or doula training
- Doula Consultancy Services is a service that continually reviews the needs of the community it serves. We strive to meet them in the context of a full commitment to equal opportunities, anti discriminatory practice and diversity. We are constantly reviewing and developing our Doula services and training in line with current evidence based on good practice, and are receptive and responsive to ever changing situations
- Our ultimate aim is to provide a quality Doula Service and quality academic training that is flexible accessible and geared towards the provision of high quality Doula care. Our Doula Consultancy Services’ aims and objectives will be regularly evaluated, monitored and audited.
Doula Consultancy Services Doula Charter aims to:
- Be helpful, fair and polite to all of our clients at all times, making sure one knows what services to expect and what they are entitled to. We strive to comply with individuals in a committed caring warm and friendly manner
- Respect our clients’ privacy and dignity at all times.
- Be totally committed to equality and diversity issues. This is regardless of sensory, mental/physical disability, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, cultural background, social class gender or age.
- Welcome compliments, comments, complaints and feedback and in turn will use these to help us alter or improve the services that we provide.